Thursday, July 2

Julie Peek+ Her Bows

Okay! These bows are too cute...& how excited am I to support a Lake Highlands Mom! Now, if only I could get my little gals to wear bows! These would make great gifts too! Thanks Julie.

Your Name:Julie Peek
Your Shop Name: Julie's Bows and Kelly's Kids Clothing
Your Websites: http://www.juliesbows.com/ + http://www.kellyskids.com/

So tell us a little bit about your business and how it got started? I used to make and sell bows years ago and once my first child, Ellie, was born, I decided to start the business again. It made sense to sell Kelly's Kids because I love the clothes for my own daughters, and my hair bows fit well with their clothing line.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? And could you have imagined having this business 5 years ago? 34 and yes:)

How would you describe in one simple sentence what you make? Beautiful, custom hair bows. Kelly's Kids has darling clothes for boys and girls, ages infant to 14.

Where do you go for inspiration? all over the web

What are 3 things you have to have in your work space? ribbon, hot glue gun and wire

Do you work from home or out of a studio? If you work from home do you find it to be a challenge? home- not so much. My girls are at a good age, so they can play by themselves for a little while.

Do you have another job or is this business your primary income? The money I make is my "mommy money" that is for fun and frivolous things I might not otherwise buy.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now? Enjoying my 2 sweet girls and my husband, making bows and selling Kelly's Kids on the side and helping at WRE, the LH community and our church.

Tell us one thing about you that we don't know: I love baking and gardening.

No comments: